Karl For Ever: A Multi-Layered Tribute
Artistic director and set designer Robert Carsen put on a Lagerfeld spectacular that was as touching as it was powerful, says Suzy Menkes.
- #SuzyPFW: Valentino Just Keeps On Giving To Women
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyPFW: Balmain’s Army, Inspired By Millennials
- The Ultimate Message From Paris: Let There Be Light
- #SuzyMFW: Ferragamo, Agnona, Colangelo, Etro and Marras Face the Future with Confidence
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton and MiuMiu – Skillful Recycling
- Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?
- #SUZYPFW: Mixed Messages at Balenciaga and Givenchy
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: Planting the Future at Dior