Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?
A refurbished Louis Vuitton, a Cartier celebration, and the opening of designer boutiques keep London alluring
Suzy inside The Row, which is filled with contemporary artworks, including this sculpture by John Chamberlain
Modernity with the attraction of handcraft is expressed in the spacious interior (a former art gallery) and the Arts and Crafts stairway. Just like the UK, faced with its momentous choice, The Row is looking two ways. But making its two-way vision tempting.
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home
- The Ultimate Message From Paris: Let There Be Light
- #SuzyPFW: Planting the Future at Dior
- #SuzyMFW: Ferragamo, Agnona, Colangelo, Etro and Marras Face the Future with Confidence
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton and MiuMiu – Skillful Recycling
- #SuzyPFW: Celine’s Art Project
- #SuzyPFW: Valentino Just Keeps On Giving To Women
- #SuzyPFW: Balmain’s Army, Inspired By Millennials
- #SuzyPFW: Sensuality In An Hermès Apron